The 2021 Ledgestone Insurance Open will be a great opportunity to spectate and watch some of the best players in the world. The players love spectators and enjoy having an audience. There are a few things to remember when spectating:
- The players take this very seriously - for some players this is their way of making a living. Please be considerate of their needs.
- Do not ask for autographs before or during the round. Please save this for after the round.
- Please try to stay behind the players when they are throwing. Also, if you are in the player's line of sight please be as still as you can. Do not be moving behind the basket when they are putting.
- When the players are preparing to throw, please be quiet.
- Please make sure your cell phones are on silent during the round.
- If a player's disc lands out of bounds do not pick it up for them. Let them get their own disc.
This year's Discraft Ledgestone Insurance Open is offering the following admission options to the event:
- VIP Badge - The cost for this is $95 and gets one person free parking and admission during the entire event plus a special badge and Spectator Pack. The badge will get you special access to the VIP tent at the event (which will include snacks and food). The VIP badge will also get you an amazing Spectator Pack valued at over $150! Here is what's in the spectator pack:
- GRIPeq G Series bag (custom fabric color)
- 1 Limited Edition Disc
- Tournament shirt
- Tournament badge
- And more!
- Weekly Parking Pass - The cost for this is $35 and gets you a free Ledgestone disc and a free shirt. This gets one person free parking and admission to the event.
- Daily Parking Pass - The cost for this is $10 per day. This gets you into Eureka or Sunset on the specific days that MPO and FPO will be playing those courses. This fee is per person. This pass is not available for Northwood, see more information below.
Northwood Note: Only VIP pass holders and Weekly Parking pass holders will be able to spectate at Northwood.
Parking Note: The above admission options are for one person. For example, if 5 people come to the park in one car for the final day of spectating, each person will need to pay $10.
Purchase Spectator Badge