The 2022 Ledgestone Insurance Open will be a great opportunity to spectate and watch some of the best players in the world. The players love spectators and enjoy having an audience. There are a few things to remember when spectating:
- The players take this very seriously - for some players this is their way of making a living. Please be considerate of their needs.
- Do not ask for autographs before or during the round. Please save this for after the round.
- Please try to stay behind the players when they are throwing. Also, if you are in the player's line of sight please be as still as you can. Do not be moving behind the basket when they are putting.
- When the players are preparing to throw, please be quiet.
- Please make sure your cell phones are on silent during the round.
- If a player's disc lands out of bounds do not pick it up for them. Let them get their own disc.
This year's Discraft Ledgestone Open is offering the following admission options to the event:
VIP Badge - The cost for this is $100 and gets one person free parking and admission during the entire event plus a special badge and Spectator Pack. The badge will get you special access to the VIP tent at the event (which will include snacks and food).
Purchase VIP Pass
Meet n Greet Elite VIP Badge - The cost for this is $275 and gets one person free parking and admission during the entire event. Additionally you will receive a VIP pass that gives you access to VIP viewing areas and access to the VIP tent. This Elite VIP badge also comes with a custom Bushnell/Ledgestone rangefinder and a one hour Meet N Greet/Signing with the following pros (subject to change): Chandler Fry, Alexis Mandujano, Andrew Marwede, Andrew Presnell, Paul McBeth, Jeremy Koling, Nate Sexton, Chris Dickerson, Catrina Allen; additional players to be announced soon. The Meet n Greet will take place at the Ledgestone warehouse and will include a tour of the warehouse, and two lucky winners amongst the Elite VIP's will get a $300 shopping spree to hand pick items from the warehouse, with the help of a few pros! The Meet n Greet will take place on Wednesday night. This Meet n Greet VIP badge comes with a tournament LE disc and a tournament shirt, in addition to the aforementioned Bushnell rangefinder.
Purchase Elite VIP Pass
Weekly Admission Pass - The cost for this is $55 and gets you a free Ledgestone disc and a free shirt. This gets one person admission to the event.
Daily Admission Pass - The cost for this is $15 per day. This fee is per person.
Purchase Admission Passes
Parking Note: The above admission options are for one person. For example, if 5 people come to the park in one car for the final day of spectating, each person will need to pay $15.
NOTE: Children 10 and under get in free.